Calling all Princesses to Dance at the Princess Ball
Presented by the Erie Playhouse Youtheatre
The Erie Playhouse invites all “princesses” and their royal court (Mom & Dad) to attend the Princess Ball, which will be held in the Crystal Ballroom at the Ambassador Hotel located on upper Peach St. on Sunday, March 24 from 3:00-5:30pm.
Highlights of the Ball included in the admission price are:
- Princess Tea Treats, including tea sandwiches, chicken tenders, cupcakes and punch.
- Create your own tiara. A basic crown, jewels and glitter will be provided for the young ladies to decorate.
- Several fun Princess favors will be given to each young guest.
- Many noteworthy Princesses will be on hand for photo opportunities and to greet one and all and perform some special Princess musical numbers.
- All the princesses will be invited to participate in a Princess Parade.
- DJ Bill Paige will be on hand to provide music for dancing.
Everyone will want to visit the Princess Boutique where Princess dresses and accessories will be available for purchase.
Additionally, at the Princess Hair Salon, for a nominal charge, the young ladies can get their hair done in a Princess hair style complete with a colored hair piece, jeweled accessories, glitter and a hairbrush.
Tickets are $20 each and tables of 10 are $180. To make reservations call the Erie Playhouse box office at 454-2852 ext. 0 or you may order your tickets online at www.erieplayhouse.org. For more information please contact Emily Cassano at 454-2852 ext. 6.